This Hello Kitty card would make a great Mother's Day card or anytime you want to show mom how much you appreciate her! I uploaded the Hello Kitty / Mary White design to Cricut Design Space from Inkscape. The "MOM" text is Cricut's "FOLK ART FESTIVAL" font and I welded the letters to the bottom of the green background so I don't have to align the individual letters in assembly. I used Cricut's Fontastic cartridge and the DJ Groovy font to draw the "thankful for you" phrase.
Friday, June 22, 2018
These DOG TREATS vinyl stickers were designed with Cricut Design Space. I cut white background shadows and layered the vinyl so the blue stickers would pop.
The bone image is from Cricut Disney Mickey and Friends cartridge. The font is a Cricut font called "HIGH TIDE". The paw shape and shadow were uploaded to Cricut Design Space as an SVG file. The vinyl is from Oracal.
Monday, June 4, 2018
This Hello Kitty "YOU CAN DO IT" card pays homage to the World War II Rosie the Riveter, "WE CAN DO IT" propaganda poster. I created the Rosie/Hello Kitty svg file in Inkscape and uploaded it to Cricut Design Space.
Friday, May 25, 2018
This Hello Kitty card was made with my Cricut Maker. The Hello Kitty nurse shape was uploaded to Cricut Design Space as an SVG file. I attached the "GET WELL" to the frame and welded the "SOON" so I didn't have to align individual letters.
Sunday, May 20, 2018
This 7 piece mickey mouse hand sign photo prop set was made with cricut design space. The 6 different hand gestures include:
- heart / love sign - uploaded svg
- hang loose - uploaded svg
- thumbs up - cricut mickey and friends
- 2 piece fist bump - uploaded svg, the pow! is from cricut indie art
- peace sign - uploaded svg
- hello - cricut - mickey and friends
- minnie ears - cricut design space, bow is from cricut mickey and friends and was printed with red/white polka dot pattern, then cut
- mickey ears - cricut design space
- minnie glasses - cricut party photo props + welded bows from cricut mickey and friends
- mickey glasses - cricut ctmh artistry
- minnie bow - cricut mickey and friends
- birthday sign - frame is from cricut mother's day and lettering is from cricut mickey font
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
This Hello Kitty card was made with my Cricut Maker. The Hello Kitty shape was uploaded to Cricut Design Space as an SVG file. The "SWEET!" word is from Cricut's free and basic font and I attached it to the green background, so I didn't have to align or glue individual letters. The "you're" word was drawn and attached as well. The font is "BEST OF TIMES" from the EVERYDAY FONTS cartridge.