Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Vintage / Antique Espresso Stained Dresser

This was a super lucky craigslist find.  The dresser needed to be refinished but it was solid and made very well.  

I stripped, sanded and then stained in espresso by General Finishes.  I used a gel topcoat wipe on urethane in satin, also by General Finishes.

I used the existing pulls on the bottom drawers.  The top center drawer knob was missing, so I went ahead and changed out the knobs with Restoration Hardware depression green glass cabinet knobs with oil-rubbed bronze finishes.

So happy with the outcome and now I finally have that unique standout piece for my entry!