Friday, March 30, 2018

MINNIE MOUSE pink + gold birthday Photo Booth Frame + Props



I cut a piece of foam board to create this photo booth frame.  I covered it with gold poster board and decorated it with shapes and letters made with my Cricut.  I uploaded the peeking minnie as a SVG file.  The font is MICKEY FONT and the #1 was cut with BIRTHDAY BASH and decorated with polka dots.


The coordinating props were a huge crowd pleaser with mickey and minnie ears, glasses, bows and 5 different hand gestures; thumbs up, hang loose, fist bump, hello and peace.  The #1 matches the #1 in the frame and is decorated with polka dots.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I was wondering if yon purchased the photo prop cutouts or where you got the templates? I’m having a 1st birthday for my daughter and trying to figure out all the decorations

    ReplyDelete